Zell am See-Kaprun and the Hotel Grüner Baum take off again. A turbulent time lies behind us, but now summer is making itself felt in the region, the meadows are lush green, on the mountains the last remnants of snow are melting and in the Hotel Grüner Baum new rooms invite you to check-in, relax and enjoy.
Zell am See-Kaprun has survived the situation around the Corona crisis very well, pubs & restaurants are open again and the many attractive excursion destinations in the region are looking forward to your visit. We at the Hotel Grüner Baum have coped well with the way out of the lockdown and quarantine and have now implemented a lot of necessary requirements for our guests, visitors and employees during these days. You will hardly notice these regulations, as important as they are, in our hotel and we are very anxious to provide you with a smooth and well-deserved stay of well-being.
In Austria we still focus on a maximum of security, therefore ALL tourism businesses are tested on Covid-19 and you can be sure that we have taken all necessary security precautions on site. So you will find sufficient disinfectant in all areas of the hotel and restaurant. We pay particular attention to the wearing of mouth-nose protection masks by the staff.
Our hygiene measures for a safe stay
- Cleaning and disinfection of public areas several times a day
- Disinfection stands in all public areas
- At the entrance, there is a contactless clinical thermometer, which every guest should use before entering our premises
- Compliance with a specially developed Covid 19 cleaning plan
- Exclusive use of high-quality cleaning and disinfecting agents
- Regular ventilation of all rooms
- Sufficient table distance in our restaurant and public areas
- Room cleaning using a Covid 19 cleaning and disinfection plan
- Bed linen and towelling is washed very hot with every wash cycle
- Wear a mouth and nose protector
- Disinfect hands and work surfaces at regular intervals
- Are trained on the basis of the guidelines of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber and regularly checked
- Are friendly as usual and make sure that you have a great time with us
- To ensure a safe and detailed conversation and a tidy check-in & check-out, we have plexiglass panels on our reception desk
Dinner at Hotel Grüner Baum
- Our buffet area offers the usual variety, whether in the morning or in the evening
- Please disinfect your hands before removing the food from the buffet area
- At the buffet area, we ask you to wear your own protective mask to the table
- Our kitchen spoils you as before with regional and great dishes
- We ensure that the necessary minimum distance between your table and neighbouring tables is maintained
Recommendations for our guests
- Masks are compulsory when entering the hotel and all public areas
- Of course, the obligation to wear a mask does not apply to the seat you occupy
- 1 metre minimum distance with people who are not on holiday with them
- Sneezing or coughing in the crook of your arm or handkerchief
- Wash and disinfect hands several times a day
- We ask our guests to wear a mask especially when entering the restaurant and our lobby
- We kindly ask all our guests to use the contact-free thermometer in the entrance area before entering our premises
- No waiting - no traffic jams - simply use our online check-in and check-in comfortably in the shortest possible time. Only the menu selection for the evening, if you have booked our 5 standard evening menus as half board, and a quick signature on the registration form is required from you on site.
As you can see, we are well prepared for the opening under the necessary conditions and look forward to you having a great time in Hotel Grüner Baum and in Zell am See-Kaprun. Because, one thing is definitely certain: a wonderful time and a relaxing holiday in beautiful nature and the clear air of the mountains is good for body and soul, well-being and strengthens the immune system.
In this sense, see you soon at the Hotel Grüner Baum, enjoy your holiday in Zell am See-Kaprun
Your family Halbmayr,
Magdalena, Karl, Karl und Anna