Cycling is GREEN, no matter if road bike, MTB or E-Bike
Cycling in the Salzburger Land, a success story. Around the region Zell am See-Kaprun a number of internationally known mountain bike hotspots have developed over the years. But the Pinzgau also has many less well-known cycling treasures in store for you. Step into the pedals of your racing bike or switch the motor of your e-bike to "Go", there is much to discover!
ON TOUR AND TRAIL
You will find particularly beautiful tours and routes around Zell am See Lake by mountain bike. You bike to rustic alpine huts and enjoy tasty specialities at a break. The tour on the Hundstein is a highlight, the view over the mountains and the lake couldn't be better. Friends of Federweg climb into the gondola to the Kitzsteinhorn and discover three outstanding MTB freeride trails. More leisurely on the way? Then "cruise" on an e-bike to a cosy alpine hut.
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL
The best way to explore the area is by road bike or e-bike. Between Hochkönig and the Großglockner you will not only find fabulously beautiful passes, you will also find a lot of quiet side roads. Once in a lifetime every racing cyclist should have ridden the Grossglockner High Alpine Road - a timing system gives you exact information about your performance. The racing bike tour to the Hochkönig takes you along the original track of the IRONMAN 70.3 and provides the best panomaric views.
OUR BIKE SPORT HIGHLIGHTS:
- elaxing bike tour around the lake - including refreshment & cafe
- Numerous great MTB tours around Zell am See & Kaprun
- MTB tour to Erlhofplatte high above Zell am See Lake- incl. bathing stop at the lake
- E-Bike-Round on the Maiskogel in Kaprun - former location of the MTB-WM
- MTB-Freeride-Trails at Kitzsteinhorn - mountain railway transport & service included
- MTB-Tour to Hundstein - by bike all the way to the top - 360° panorama "de luxe"
- numerous Bikeshops, rental & service approximately around the place Zell am See
- World famous destinations Saalbach Hinterglemm & Bikepark Leogang nearby
- Bike-Guiding, Riding Technique Trainings & Workshops in the Bike Centres of the region
- Lockable bike room, info, details & advice at Hotel Grüner Baum
- IN HOUSE E-Bike rental at Hotel Grüner Baum!
Do you like to pedal on holiday?
And do you always take your mountain bike, racing bike or e-bike with you? Then you are in very good hands in the cycling region Zell am See-Kaprun. For more information about your holiday, please do not hesitate to contact us, send us a non-binding enquiry or call us at +43 6542 771 See you soon at the Hotel Grüner Baum!